03 July 2011

Oaxaca Photographic Workshop

I took Sean on a trip to Oaxaca, Mexico to participate in a National Geographic Photography Workshop.  This was going to be a first in trying to take my kids on some type of adventure... I never dreamed there would be jealousy about who was first but alas I must carry that in my heart and no one else... the trip was a great time; I worried a little about sharing a room with Sean but it worked out very well.  I think Sean got more out of the trip than I did but even I learned a lot from the experience.  One of the greatest things about the trip is we have a wonderful friend Eva Lepiz
Sean of course took much better photos than I did but here are a few of my favorites:



















Sean and Eva even helped put together a video.  Eva took the photo I use for my profile photo.
This was a trip I will always remember!!



No comments:

Post a Comment